ICOCA is an IC card that can be used as a transportation ticket.
After charging the card (adding electronic funds), touch it to the reader at a station gate. Fares are automatically calculated.
|Port Island Line||Rokko Island Line|
|Sannomiya Station||Uozaki Station|
|Shimin Hiroba Station||Island Center Station|
|Kobe Airport Station|
(At ticket-vending machines displaying the ICOCA logo)
5:00 am to 12:50 am
Adult ICOCA only
- ¥1,000 (¥500 deposit and ¥500 balance)
- ¥2,000 (¥500 deposit and ¥1500 balance)
- ¥3,000 (¥500 deposit and ¥2500 balance)
- ¥5,000 (¥500 deposit and ¥4500 balance)
- ¥10,000 (¥500 deposit and ¥9500 balance)